Seeds are planted after summer, around September with flower picking starting sometime before or after the New Year. Distillation occurs using steam around March / April.
- Botanical name: Matricaria chamomilla
- Crop Season: March - May
- Plant/part used: Flowers
- Method of extraction: Steam distillation
- TSCA CAS: 8002-66-2
- INCI Name: Chamomilla recutita oil
- Appearance: Blue green to dark blue
- Organoleptic Properties: Sweet, herbal notes
- Chemical constituents: alpha bisabolol oxide, chamazulene, farnesene, alpha bisabolol
Latest Market Information
October 9, 2023
Last March low volumes were produced. That is impacting the quantities available for supply at present.
Market price: USD 775.00 /kilo
To ask us a fair quote for this product, please fill the following form:
Documents & Links